“Everyday Holiness: New Growth”
Spirituality Saturday: June 2, 2018
Gift yourself with a few hours Saturday morning June 2nd to enter more deeply into your spiritual life. Our morning will include coffee and pastries, fellowship, opening prayer and reflection, and time for private prayer and quiet. Short spiritual direction sessions will also be available.
- 8:45 am: Registration
- 9:00 am: Program begins with breakfast rolls/coffee
- 9:30 am: “Everyday Holiness” and Prayer Methods
- 10:15 am: Quiet time: spiritual direction, walking, journaling, contemplative reading, prayer before the Blessed Sacrament, confession, etc.
- 11:20 am: “Gathering of Graces” and Closing prayer
- 11:45 am: Program concludes
Registration donation: $12. For more info please call Kathy or Carol at the SFRH Office: 610-258-3053. Please register by May 31. Register
Peace and all goodness!
St. Francis Retreat Committee