Saint Francis Retreat House is sponsoring a week-long silent retreat from Sunday, June 26 through Friday July 1, 2016. No other retreats or programs will be taking place in the retreat house that week so silence is guaranteed for the participants of this program.
During the week, the following opportunities will be made available:
- Daily Conference
- Daily Eucharist
- Singing of the Liturgy of the Hours, Morning, Evening and Night Prayer
- Opportunity for Spiritual Direction
- Opportunity for Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Evening movies on contemplative living
- And most importantly, plenty of free time for silence and solitude, spiritual reading and reflection.
All of the above offerings are optional. Each individual is invited to make use of any or all of these opportunities depending upon his/her needs.
The cost of this retreat is $350.00 and includes the following:
- Private room with twin or queen bed, comfortable reading chair, desk and chair, and private bath. Towels and bed linens are provided.
- All meals beginning with supper on Sunday and concluding with lunch on Friday. (Vegetarian, diabetic and gluten free diets meals are available)
- Coffee /drink service and snacks available throughout the day
- All printed materials including Liturgy of the Hours booklets
Registration is limited to 34 people. To register call: 610-258-3053. There is a non-refundable registration fee of $35.00 Register