St. Francis Retreat House is blessed with approximately 150 dedicated volunteers, faithful benefactors who believe in the good ministry taking place and many people who believe in the power of prayer. It is through volunteer, financial and prayer support that the retreat house has reached out to thousands of people for over fifty years.
It is through the generosity of others that we are able to offer a place, some space, for people to come to pray, talk, be listened to, comforted, cared for and know that ‘they matter’. People today battle various addictions, economic problems, questions of faith and morality, loneliness, abandonment, self esteem and the list goes on. They are looking for hope; St. Francis Retreat House is a place where they can find hope.
How to help
• Unrestricted Gifts — These gifts are used as we see fit.
• Wills, Life Insurance & Retirement Plans — You can designate St. Francis
Retreat House as a beneficiary.
• Mass Intentions — The normal stipend is $10.00
How to donate
• Donate by mail — Send check or money order made payable to
St. Francis Retreat House
3918 Chipman Road
Easton, PA 18045-3014
• Donate by phone — You may make a credit card donation by calling
1-610-258-3053 Ext. 33
Our Legal Title: Saint Francis Retreat House, Inc.
We are grateful and thank you for your support of our ministry here at St. Francis Retreat House.